Cryptocurrency: Which cryptos can be mined?
If you have just entered the world of cryptocurrenciesyou should know that today mining is no longer a profitable option Bitcoin at home, unlike in the beginning, where this was possible via laptops and desktops.
But this does not mean that if the high prices of cryptocurrency investments are beyond you, you cannot opt for a profitable cryptocurrency mining operation from homeat least throwing bitcoin especially since the advent of Application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) hardware.
For this, you should know that originally the mining of crypto-currency by CPU (central processing unit)but its limited processing speed caused it to switch to GPU (graphics processing unit)which improves speed and precision thanks to its immense power potential.
What do you need to mine cryptocurrencies with GPU?
- Free mining software.
- Free private database; your wallet will store all your earnings and allow you to view all your transactions.
- Online group membership. Basically, you have to join the community of expert miners by combining their computers to ensure consistency in income and earnings.
- Membership of an online currency exchange.
- Computer tailored for hassle-free mining.
- A specialized processing device or graphics processing unit (GPU) from ATI.
- Extensive research and development.
What cryptocurrencies can be mined in 2022?
Excluding Bitcoin as a good option for mining cryptocurrencies, there are several cryptocurrencies with which you can multiply your investment in a few months and here are 10 of them.